Monday, May 9, 2011

Upcycled Box Project



I found this box and thought it would be fun to bead. Then I found this bird on a branch cabinet pull on sale and decided to screw it into the top of the box. After spending some time in Japantown San Francisco I was inspired by all of the cherry blossom art. I love working in layers and decided to decoupage my design onto the box then I started to bead on top of that. Now the flowers and leaves are almost done and most of the accent charms are in place. I just have to pick a background color!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so beautiful! I can't believe all the work that you'll put into it.
    Show it when you're done, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Laura! I will for sure post it as soon as it is done...it may be a while! ;)

    ReplyDelete