Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eastern Bluebird Christmas Ornament



Christmas is just around the corner and I have been very busy making ornaments and getting into the spirit of the holidays. Bird ornaments have been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. The bluebird holds a special place in my heart, and I am so proud of this one.
My Grandmother had an collection of the old German glass ornaments and her trees always looked so beautiful. One ornament in particular was my absolute favorite and I looked forward to seeing it every year...the glass bluebird. Now it adorns my Christmas tree every year and it always makes me happy to look at it. I hope that the ornaments I create will be the kind to get passed down in families for years to come.

This hand beaded Eastern Bluebird ornament makes the perfect gift for any bird or nature lover. Just in time for the holidays, this intricately beaded bluebird will add sparkle to any Christmas décor. This sweet bird is wired for hanging on a Christmas tree branch, or wreath, from a chandelier or window. The glass beads are sure to sparkle beautifully among the Christmas lights, sunlight, or candlelight.

Each bead on this handmade ornament was glued in place one at a time with tweezers.
If you or someone you know collects Eastern Bluebirds, this handmade ornament would make a perfect addition.

The Bluebird Measures:
2 inches or about 5cm Long
1 1/2 inches or about 4cm Wide
1 inch or about 2 1/2 cm Tall

************************************************************************
Find more one-of-a-kind beaded home decor and gifts in my shop

http://www.etsy.com/shop/meredithdada

***********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment