Monday, January 16, 2012

Back In The Studio


It is a new year and after a much needed break for the holidays, I am back to work in the studio! This past holiday season was one of the best I have ever had, I sold out of everything I made for Christmas and I have received such wonderful feedback and stories from my customers. I have big plans and I am so looking forward to what this year will bring.
This little Chickadee is my first new piece for this year. My tiny perching Chickadee was so popular last year, I decided to make him into a flying ornament. Look out for more birds, wedding pieces and big projects in 2012!

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww, he's adorable! all those tiny beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for you this year! The flying chickadee ornament is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birds are just outta this world, I love those. I'm going to have to get me at least 3. I like to find beautiful and unique things/ornaments every year for my girls for Christmas, and these would be perfect for this year's gifts. Last year I crocheted "the bridal gifts for the girls". To have them in beads, wow, that would be awesome!

    You truly are amazing and gifted!

    ReplyDelete