Thursday, February 21, 2013

A New Year

It is a new year and I feel busier than ever! My last post was during the calm before the storm. The holiday rush came late October and I did not come up for air until after the New Year. I am truly thankful for all of my wonderful customers who made my holiday season so busy and exciting. I did sell out of my entire inventory and I am still playing catch-up. I decided to list all of my work as made to order in my Etsy shop, making things available to order while I try to build things back up. I now have several pieces ready to ship and I keep adding more almost daily. I am also working on new pieces this year. I have a pretty dragonfly ornament and new owls a tiny figurine and a clip-on ornament as you see above. I'm also planning many more wedding cake topper birds, and I have a blue jay in the works as well! So keep an eye on my shop for new items in the future, I have a feeling 2013 is going to be fabulous!

1 comment: