Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's Starting To Feel Like Fall

It's starting to feel like fall here so I decided to make some little beaded acorns. This is my favorite time of year and I realized I don't really make much autumn beaded decor. I can't wait to put some of these on my Thanksgiving table this year. I would like to put one on each place setting for my guests to take home. I made them in a variety of festive fall colors so they'll add a little sparkle to any autumn decor. I have several parties coming up this fall and I think these little acorns would be a great hostess gift too!

3 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog Meredith.. your work is beautiful... love the acorns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith, I have posted the acorn pictures on my blog with a link back to your blog and shop. The stuff in your shop is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete