Friday, July 8, 2011

Ohhhh Christmas Treeeee


It’s quite possible this will be my last blog post. If you don’t hear from me in a few days it’s safe to say my husband smothered me in my sleep and this post will become “exhibit A” during his trial. Why would my loving hubby try to kill me you ask? It may have something to do with humming Christmas carols in July..and the jury just sided with him.
“Not Guilty your honor, she had it coming. This man has been punished enough”

In my defense, I have to start making my Christmas ornaments now since they take so long to make, and I want to have a lovely assortment of holiday cheer in my Etsy shop this year. Sitting here making beaded ornaments takes me right back to Christmas crafting with my Grandma, and that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. So as I break into yet another round of “Oh Christmas Tree” I'll let all the fond holiday memories flow through my mind. I’ll just be sure to sleep with one eye open.

Oh Christmas Treeeee Ohhhh Christmas Treeeee....something something... La La La

1 comment:

  1. hi.. This is very great.Ideas about home decors are too good.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete